Google Docs Update!

While showing a colleague Google Docs today, I click on the Fonts down arrow to show her all of the available fonts. It was there that I noticed a new entry - F+ Add fonts... I was like, “What?! That’s new! I wonder...” I clicked on it and it brought up a fonts window. I started typing in the word “Gentium” (the name of my favorite font). It was there! I don’t know if it was pulling from my installed fonts or if it was one that Google uploaded (I know that it is available to use on their sites), but I was very pleased to find it. Now, all of the documents I create on Google Docs can use my favorite font! In fact, I used it in this post! Top notch, Google. Brilliant!


~~~
In the Love of the Three in One,

Br Jack+, LC

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Linux Mint 5

Series: New Testament Eschatology

'Sick to my guts...'