A New Series!

I’ve been trying to collect my thoughts for a while now on the way I see and understand the world. Several people have requested that I write a book about it and I’ve been putting those down in another format. However, that’s not going like I had hoped. So, instead of that (or perhaps in addition to), I’m going to start a new series here that will be the basis for that book. This will help me break things down in chunks that will be used to fill in the chapters and basic structure of the book. At least, that’s the plan!

The series will be on the over-arching story I see in the Bible; the purpose of Israel; the work of Jesus; the meaning of the resurrection; and the ultimate goal of creation.

So, stay tuned! It should be an interesting development.




~~~
In the Love of the Three in One,

Br. Jack+, LC

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Linux Mint 5

Series: New Testament Eschatology

'Sick to my guts...'