A Recommended Web Site

I recently posted a link on social media to my short series on all people being God’s people (you can read the first article here). A few days ago, I was contacted by Johannes Steenbuch who runs the web site, Mercy Upon All. He said he’d read my series and asked about putting it up on his site. After checking out his site, I naturally said, “Yes!” So, if you’ve a mind to, check out my article on his site and then take the time to read through his excellent site. It’s filled with articles, sermons, church history, etc. that all point to “the restoration of all things” (Acts 3.21). I’ve been pouring over it when I get some time and, let me just say, it’s fantastic!

So head on over to Mercy Upon All and if you do, tell Johannes that I sent you.


~~~
In the Love of the Three in One,


Br. Jack+, LC

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Linux Mint 5

Series: New Testament Eschatology

'Sick to my guts...'