Some of the Gifts I Received

Here are some of the gifts I received this Christmas (and for which I’m so unworthy and very grateful)!

IMG_1559.JPG



The mola’s from Panama and features a series of pipes! According to my daughter, the women are seen smoking pipes while making beautiful molas.







IMG_1549.JPG








The cap’s an official Doctor Who beanie (in striped blue, of course) with a TARDIS patch!

The razor’s a 1965 (my birth year) Gillette twist-to-open (TTO) double-edge safety razor.

And the pipe’s a Peterson DeLuxe System Pipe in the 5s shape.

I’ll post some more detailed pictures of the pipe and razor soon.




~~~
In the Love of the Three in One,

Br. Jack+, LC

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Linux Mint 5

Series: New Testament Eschatology

'Sick to my guts...'