Dust Bowl 2006?

Yesterday the dust -- no, scratch that, the dirt -- that was in the air was incredible! I have seen it dusty before, but nothing like that. Usually (and those of you who live in the plain states will know what I'm talking about) the air is just hinted at with dust. It will be a light orange tone or even skin tone (kind of like the default colors of Ubuntu). But not yesterday! Yesterday there were wall clouds! On the way home I could actually see the dirt blowing in the air. I could make out the vehicle in front of me, but anything beyond that was blocked by the thick walls of dirt. It was amazing.

Man, do we need some serious days of long, slow, deep rain. Please?

May mercy, peace, and love be yours in abundance.

+OD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Linux Mint 5

Series: New Testament Eschatology

'Sick to my guts...'