From my old blog . . . 02.25.06

I gotta go to work. It really stinks. Today is Saturday and from the weather forecast, it should be a nice day. But I'm gonna be stuck in a building all day. Training class for the new db we are implementing.

And that's another thing, it's going to be a massive undertaking. There are too many errors with the conversion (we imported our old db to the new one and a lot of it didn't transfer correctly). My suggestion will be that we have a handful of people to do nothing but data entry for a while, and then they should train the rest of the staff on the way we use the db. However, the CEO is adamant about everyone using it on March 1st. She will be there today, maybe she will see the insanity of such an idea.

May mercy, peace, and love be yours in abundance.

+OD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Linux Mint 5

Series: New Testament Eschatology

'Sick to my guts...'