From my old blog . . . 03.20.06

Anniversary: Today marks the 1 year anniversary of Mahina and I after we had a New Beginning last year (obviously). I love this time of year. It is all about New Beginnings! New Creation! It is marvelous. Every day with her, though challenging, is a blessing. She pushes my buttons and the envelope all the time -- in a good way. It helps me think more globally, the way I feel Jesus would have me to think. I learn new things from her all the time. She is my best friend. My lover. The mother of our daughter. My wife. I know it's cliche', especially for us since it used to be 'our song', and, I suppose, to a certain degree it still is (how can you have a different 'our song'?!) but I do really 'love her more than I can say'. That is, when it comes to expressing my love for her in words, I am at the edge of language -- uncharted territory. I have to come up with new words, to go along with New Creation.

Rain: YEAH!!! It has rained for about three days and we need every drop we can get. It has been so nice. Can't wait for more.

Tuesday night: Meeting the 'guys' at Hank Red's (Henry Hudson's) pub around 5:30-6:00. It should be great. It looks like the roster will be me, Pinball, Garron, Joe, Chris (never met him before) and possibly Patrick. I hope Pat comes. I haven't seen or talked to him in a while. From 4-7 they have 80 cent draft beer. Not a bad deal even if it is, to quote Pinball, 'American horse piss beer'. I'll post more about that after the fact.

May mercy, peace, and love be yours in abundance.

OD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Linux Mint 5

Series: New Testament Eschatology

'Sick to my guts...'